Stuffed roasted tomatoes, with pesto, quinoa and garlicPosted: April 26, 2012
Written on Dec. 28, 2008
最近我在food network channel上發現一個大正妹廚師，Giada De Laurentiis，看她做菜非常的賞心悅目。她提供的食譜難度也剛好很適合我的程度（像Rachel Ray教的我就覺得太簡單了沒意思），雖然說是教Italian cuisine但菜式也又不會太油膩。這星期我正在煩惱要怎麼清掉冰箱裡的一大堆菜，正好看到她教一道stuffed tomato的料理 (Link)，我自己變化一下做出了這道菜。結果還蠻不錯的。蕃茄烤了一下以後又甜又多汁，內容物有印地安麥QQ的口感跟麵包粉很crunchy的口感。
- beefsteak tomato
- cooked quinoa
- a tablespoon of pesto
- shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- olive oil
- Japanese bread crumbs (panko)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the tomatoes in half, lengthwise
- Using a teaspoon or grapefruit spoon, remove the seeds from the tomatoes. Place the tomato halves, cut side down, on paper towels to drain, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Using clean hands, gently toss the drained tomato halves in the oil mixture until coated. Marinate the tomatoes for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, quinoa.
- Place the marinated tomato halves, cut side up, on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Fill each tomato half with the bread crumb filling. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly softened and the underside of the tomatoes are brown.
- Arrange the cooked tomatoes on a serving platter. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.