燉奶四季豆 Green bean casserolePosted: April 26, 2012
Written Jan. 09, 2009
This is really a very very EASY and delicious dish. Yes, capitalized easy. All you need to do is to open 5 cans, mix all the ingredients together, and put the baking dish into the oven. How can anything be simpler than this? Also, this dish is tasty. Sounds like the best combination isn’t it? I am still learning US traditions, but I think Americans are supposed to eat some green beans during Thanksgiving?. So I think it might be a good idea to serve this during the holidays.
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can CAMPBELL’S cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups FRENCH’S french fried onion (1 can of the 2.8 oz one)
- 2 (14 1/2 oz) cans green beans, drained
- Preheat the oven at 350 F
- Mix soup and milk, and then add beans, 2/3 cup onions in a baking dish
- Bake the dish for 30 min, and then stir
- Top with the remaining 2/3 cup onions and bake 5 more minutes.