黑豆玉米莎莎醬 Black bean corn salsaPosted: April 26, 2012
Written on Dec. 28, 2008
My modified version:
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 can (15 oz) of black bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of corn
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or as much as you can bear)
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper in a small jar. Cover with lid, and shake until ingredients are well mixed.
- In a salad bowl, combine beans, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Shake lime dressing, and pour it over the salad. Stir salad to coat vegetables and beans with dressing.
- Fold in avocado right before serve.
I didn’t use up all the lime dressing in this recipe, there was still about 1/3 left.