酪梨醬 GuacamolePosted: April 26, 2012
Written on Dec. 28, 2008
- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 tablespoon of lime (lemon) juice
- 1/2 medium onion (red onion is better for the color), diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoon of cilantro, finely chopped.
- 1-2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat. Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated. This is to prevent the oxidation of the avocados
- Using a potato masher to mash the avocados
- Fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, garlic and jalapeno . Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole to prevent oxidation from the air reaching it.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.