藍帶素排Posted: March 7, 2010
- 杏鮑菇 2根 （大根的）King oyster mushroom
- 生豆包 4個 （二摺）
- Chedder cheese 4 slices
- flour 1/2 cup
- egg 1, beaten
- panko (japanese bread crumb) 1 cup
- soy sauce 1 Tbsp
- water 1 cup
- salt 1/4 tsp
- white pepper 1/4 tsp
- Cut king oyster mushroom into long slices. Put mushroom into a pot, add water, soy sauce, salt, white pepper and bring it to boil. Take out mushroom and let it cool. Set aside mushroom soup.
- Soak tofu skin in mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3 shallow plates for breading process. Put flour, egg, and panko in each plate.
- Take out tofu skin, unfold one, coat tofu skin with flour, place 1 cheese slice and few mushroom slices on 1/2 of the tofu skin, and fold it back.
- Coat each tofu skin with flour, dip it in egg wash, and last roll it in panko.
- With medium high heat, fry each tofu skin until golden.
Reference: 阿芳的素小吃 p. 57